Distillery Drink Gin Mixer

Swedish Gin o’clock

Swedish Gin o’clock time
Inspired of the beautiful Stockholm archipelago, then we’ve been in our Gin-lab to create our version of a Summerday in the Stockholm Archipelago using the gin pride of Stockholm; Stockholm Bränneri.
As they say in Stockholm; the beauty is in the eyes of the ginholder, which in this case is absolutely true.

Ingredients:
· 5 cl Stockholms Bränneri Dry Gin
· 10 cl Citrus & Vanilla Lemonade from Løgismose
· 2-3cl swe tnc soda water from Swedish Tonic
· 1 Cinnamon stick
· 1 Rosemary sprig
· ½ Dried vanilla fruit.
· 1 Dried organic lime wheel

Except from the soda, pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Add plenty of ice to the shaker. Shake well, strain the drink into a Cocktail glass. Top-up with the soda. Add a dried lime wheel and a Rosemary sprig as garnish.