Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Falling in autumn love

Can’t find a better way to revel in the beauty of the autumn colors, than being in the company with this colorful and lively Svinkløv Gin. The coalesce of the aquarelle painting on the label showing greatly the mixture of the colors, that is the result of chemical processes that take place in the tree and the nature as the seasons change from summer to winter. The painting is visually symbolizing the ideas and thoughts about the fruits and berries used in the gin.

Svinkløv Gin a charming aromatic gin that is utterly unique – inspired by the nature around the beautiful Svinkløv area. The gin is distilled on juniper, sea buckthorn, the berries of the forest and pine needles. Our recommendation is to sip it neat sitting underneath a tree, enjoying the leaves falling like they’re falling in love with the ground.

As usual, we simply love your company – thanks Nordisk Brænderi for your generous invitation to spend a couple of hours in the autumn forest together with your amazing gin. Looking already forward to our next meeting! .