Distillery Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Irish Sea Breeze

When the fishermen coming back into the port of Donaghadee at the coastline of Northern part of Ireland with the hold full of fish. Then the only right way to celebrate the successful returning is to enjoy a coastal GT beside the fire place in the local pub, watching the shores while the waves are rolling in. If you listening carefully, then you can hear terrifying stories about shipwrecking and loss of brave sailors through the murmur of the waves from this traitorous ocean.

These tough maritime surroundings requires a classic gin, with a solid footprint from ‘rest of the World’, that the sailors miss every time- they put their feet on the ground. The classic gin style embraces impressions from 12 carefully selected organic and fair wild botanicals from around the world. Copeland’s classic style Irish Gin has a juniper power with hurricane strength, but with a lovely breeze of orange and a long remaining delicate spiciness that coats the tongue.
The classic style ask for more of the world, so we have found the Wild Botanical Tonic from the Imperdibile tonic line. The tonic contents notes from the precious myrtle berries and scented wild Lucan laurel grow, whose natural infusions give our maritime GT some unique and distinctive aromatic notes that evoke the caressing breath of Mediterranean sea breeze to the GT as well.

Thanks  Copeland Distillery for the invitation to have a taste of Donaghadee, and we’ll definitely come back to enjoy your gin in the right surroundings in the local pub beside the fire place in your lovely city.

Cheers!

3 thoughts on “Irish Sea Breeze”

  1. This is a topic that’s near to my heart… Best wishes!
    Where are your contact details though?

  2. I used to be recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m now not sure
    whether this put up is written via him as no one else know such specific about my
    difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thanks!

Comments are closed.