Friends of the House Gin

A Date Cocktail ………

A perfect served GT is the right way to celebrate the end of a fantastic weekend, and the beginning of a another week full of new gin adventures.

Herbie Gin is Danish design and quality craftsmanship – when it’s best. The cleanest spirits are distilled with few selected quality botanicals – and whether you are a novice or a gin connoisseur there will be something for you in their gins. This Sunday dining GT is composed with the relative new Herbie Organic Gin, that has a classic expression of juniper and citrus, with a lovely Nordic touch from the currently very hyped Sea Buckthorn.

We’ve chosen to heat up the Sunday romance with a date or two ………not a date, date – but some dried Palm Dates that add some wonderful sweetness to this pre-seasonal Christmas GT. The Christmas theme is emphasized by some micro wheeled Kumquats, that together with the Eagle tonic gives this GT ‘angel wings’ that can fly us directly into the Christmas month.

Thanks Anders & Anders for a pleasant visit in your outstanding Herbie universe.
“Please take care of Herbie. Whatever your GT-problems, it will help you solve them”.

Definitely, a fortune cookie on bottle.

1 thought on “A Date Cocktail ………”

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
    this matter to be actually something which I think I would never
    understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me.
    I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the
    hang of it!