Drink Friends of the House Gin Mixer

your entire possession is one raspberry

All the way from Saarbrucken in Germany comes DREYBERG GIN RED BERRY. Fresh raspberries form the core of this fresh and juicy red fruit gin, polished by pomegranate as well as other traditional gin botanicals, including coriander, lemon peel, ginger, hops, cubeb pepper, apple mint and lavender.
Exactly as the raspberries, then the gin has an aggregate character as each botanical laying in ‘taste-clusters’ that enjoyable will explode in your mount when drinking this red berry fruit bomb of a gin.

The master distiller has brilliant accomplished to keep the sweet and fruity notes in the gin despite the ABV of 40%, which make it perfect for mixing. According to a old Turkish proverb, then you find no pomegranates on a willow tree, nor shame in the wicked.
Since our cocktail isn’t a willow tree and we have shame, then we have chosen to pair the DREYBERG GIN RED BERRY with a straddles sweet and tart pomegranate mixer from Double Dutch. Furthermore, to be sure that you can find the pomegranates in our afternoon cocktail, then we finally have garnished the cocktail with fresh pomegranate and lavender.

Imagine a world, in which your entire possession is one raspberry, and you give it to your friend….. thanks @tellofrikadello and Dreyberg for sharing your sole raspberry with us.