Friends of the House Gin

To BeGin or not to BeGin

To BeGin or not to BeGin – that is the question; Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer ……..not having our own gin in the assortment. Besides being almost a copy of the famous opening phrase of William Shakespeare’s play Hamlet, then this speech also could have been the opening of the first board meeting with the relative new owners of Begin CPH.
Luckily, the conclusion of the question was clear – To BeGin. Therefore, three new gins were successfully launched last week as an alternative to BeGin’s exciting ReadytoDrink GT at a design fair in Copenhagen for upcoming Danish designers.
.
The portfolio of BeGin CPH was expanded with the following organic gins; ‘The Original Blend’, ‘Hibiscus Flower’ and ‘Lavender Flower’. Today, we’ve tasted ‘The Original Blend’, which is a classic gin refined by a touch of pixie dust from citrus peel, alongside the traditional gin botanicals; juniper, coriander and angelica. The citrus peel adds both freshness and a distinctive bitterness to the gin, that from our point of view makes it an excellent cocktail or GT gin.

The Fuglesang Organic Indian Tonic Water attaches a lovely sweetness to the GT, that suits the bitterness from the gin astonishingly. A classic GT deserves a traditional garnishing such as a lemon wheel, that superb underlying the essence of BeGin’s original blend.
.
Thanks BeGin CPH for the tasting of your excellent Danish design gin, that hopefully will be the beginning of your BeGin adventure. Already looking forward to taste the Hibiscus and Lavender Flower gins as well.

2 thoughts on “To BeGin or not to BeGin”

  1. I ɗo not even know how I ended up herе, but I thought this post was
    goοd. I don’t knoԝ who you are but certainly you’re gօing to a
    famous blogger if you arе not already 😉 Ꮯheers!

  2. Ӏ was more than happy to discover this site.

    I wantеd to thank you for your time due to this fantastic
    read!! I definitely appreciated every part ⲟf
    it and I hаve you bookmarked tⲟ check out neԝ information on your blog.