Friends of the House Mixer

Call it magic

Pull that Cracker- and get the Christmas Party started.Bang-up your Christmas Eve Dinner by adding these decorative Christmas Crackers from Fever-Tree, and create the ultimate festive look for your table. I’ll definitely pull the first one………and the roles are simple – the winner drinks it all. This time, I unquestionable hit the jackpot finding this …

Continue Reading
Friends of the House Gin Review

Mascuginity

For at couple of weeks ago, we had the pleasure to taste the Red Berry gin by Dreyberg. Consequently, we had very high expectation when opening this London Dry Gin – also by the ‘hands’ of Dreyberg. If you just have a minimal interest for gin, then you for sure will agree that you must …

Continue Reading