Friends of the House Gin Mixer

Gift is something from Sweden

Christmas time, mistletoe and wine
Children singing Christian rhyme
With logs on the fire and gifts…… on… the.. tree

Gifts………?? Damn, of course we’ve forgot something during the Christmas clutter. Christmas is almost here, but don’t panic if you like us still miss a gift to your hipster uncle, husband or wife.

Every home bartenders or gin connoisseurs would love to find this ultimate gift underneath the Christmas tree. This swe tnc grapefruit tonic syrup is made with refreshing grapefruit, real cinchona bark, agave syrup and juniper for a kicking up your cocktails to the next level. This limited grapefruit syrup works great together with soda water & gin as a GT or simply as a bitter in other cocktails.
Top-up your gift by adding a perfect cocktail shaker in brushed stainless steel from Swedish Tonic. The base and strainer are pimped with a cool high-quality black coat. In the same series you also can find an elegant spoon with a long, spiraling stem and a weighted end to enable it to stand upright in the bar. Having this good-looking spoon in your bar, then all cocktails forward going definitely has to be stirred.

We’ve tested this special gift with a very special and ‘anti-hyped’ gin from our friends from Monkey 47 – and are you lucky to find this gin somewhere in the unknown Monkey space, then you definitely can stop the pursuit of happiness, since you can find the happiness in your shaker, when mixing this lovely grapefruit swe tnc syrup and this ‘secret’ smoked Monkey 47 gin. The result has an extreme rich flavor complexibility with layers of different expressions from both gin and tonic.
.
Syrups from Swedish Tonic are for us who love to experiment and control every aspect of the cocktail mixing process – thanks for saving our Christmas by this amazing gift (for ourselves – sorry friends and family simply too good to be given away).

2 thoughts on “Gift is something from Sweden”

  1. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.