Friends of the House Mixer

Call it magic

Pull that Cracker- and get the Christmas Party started.
Bang-up your Christmas Eve Dinner by adding these decorative Christmas Crackers from Fever-Tree, and create the ultimate festive look for your table.

I’ll definitely pull the first one………and the roles are simple – the winner drinks it all. This time, I unquestionable hit the jackpot finding this Edinburgh Gin Classic just waiting to be served with the also included Fever-Tree Premium Indian Tonic Water.

I call it magic, when I’m drinking GT with you. Thanks Fever-Tree Denmark for firing up this Christmas! .