Drink Friends of the House Gin Miscellaneous

New Christmas Star over Bethlehem

This festive twist on a Negroni is what Christmas dreams are made of! Keep the Christmas spirit flowing in your blood with this magic cocktail from Myatt’s Fields Cocktails London.
The Negroni cocktail is so shining, that it can replace the star on our Christmas tree – definitely our Star of Bethlehem that hopefully will lead us to much more delicious gin cocktails on this beautiful Christmas Day.

Merry Chrismas & Happy Gin Day