Friends of the House Tonic

Shooting Stars

It’s double the giggles and double the grins, and double the trouble if you’re blessed with these Italian twins.

For some months ago, we had the pleasure to meet up with GEMELLii (Italian for ‘twins’) at the Bar Convent Berlin. For sure, these twins will make your GT love stronger- with these GEMELLii babies in your cocktail glass, then the days quickly beGin to be shorter and nights longer but your outlook of life definitely much happier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for……

GEMELLii’s beverages are a perfect blend of craft and passion, excellent made by their skilled Italian flavorist. Through extraction of selected ingredients, they have created high quality products while maintaining a low sugar level by using only the best organic raw agave Mexico has to offer. Their 3 tonic variants; Indian Tonic, Bergamot Tonic and Blueberry Tonic are superior beverage that could be enjoyed on its own, but together with a classic gin then these twins are like sparkling stars on the sky.
.
Thanks to our friends from GEMELLii for letting us have a little look up in your sky, the sight of the your shooting stars definitely make us wish for more!