Gin

The Gin Rhapsody

There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck, just gin blessing and lessons – and by winning a Rhapsody Dry Gin in a Christmas Giveaway, then we’ve been blessed with a marvelous private gin lesson the Croatian way.

The Rhapsody Dry Gin from Butterfly Effect Distillery in Samobor is not a symphony at all. It’s a string of separate botanicals stuck together – with a solid paste of craftsmanship and gin love. In this way, the gin actually is a real rhapsody – a melodious artwork composed without a formal structure, however still a masterpiece with a lovely powerful feelings and emotional excitement.

Handcrafted with 16 of the finest Croatian botanicals in a copper still, Rhapsody Dry Gin will tingle your senses into your very own butterfly effect. The gin is extremely beautiful and rich aromatic that are clearly floral dominated by lavender and hibiscus flower, but still with clear notes of star anise, chamomile, cinnamon, coriander, while a more skilled taste buds will find expressions from the prickling elements such as allspices, lemongrass and ginger.

Due to the many expressions from the gin, then it deserves to be drunken neat or perhaps as here diluted light in a fresh cocktail with lemonade and elderflower tonic from @swedishtonic. Served with ice and garnished with a dried lemon wheel.

Thanks @liquid_community @rhapsodydrygin & @pk_gintonic_croatia for drawing our ticket in your giveaway, and hereby giving us the chance to taste this spectacular Rhapsody of a gin with a wondrous pattern of effects for our senses. From our point of view, then it must be this rhapsody or none.

4 thoughts on “The Gin Rhapsody”

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

  2. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. I’m hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own web site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a great example of it.

  3. Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this
    web site, because i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this web
    site conations actually good funny data too.

  4. It’s nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people for this subject, however, you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Comments are closed.