Distillery Drink Friends of the House Gin

Stone Grange Tribute

You can journey to the ends of the world in search of good gin, but if you’re lucky, you will discover happiness in your own backyard…..

Even though @elg_gin always has been a well-known and valued brand in our consciousness, and subsequently ELG branded products have found the way to our taste buds and IG profile, then we recently actually had the very first chance to pay Stone Grange Distillery in our ‘backyard’ a visit to see the cradle of the ELG gins. Master distiller Mr. Elsner led us on an fascinating journey to discover all the peculiarities behind his philosophy of creating the greatest spirits- that you can find.

The distillery was established in 2009 and has produced vodka, aquavit, absinth, marc and brandy. The focus today is on GIN! During the visit we had the pleasure to see and not at least taste all the stocked spirits from their collection, but as pleasant bonus some of the obsolete bottles from the vintage collection was served as well. Hence, the future influences the present just as much as the past – then today’s cocktail is at tribute to the story of Stone Grange Distillery.

‘Stone Grange Tribute’ is a mix of presence and past as well as the different spirits types produces during history of the distillery.

  • Ingredients: ·
  • 6cl ELG No.0 Gin4
  • 3cl Dild/Dill Aquavit (Vintage bottle)
  • 3cl Fresh pressed organic orange juice
  • 9cl Aranciata from Imperdibile

Pour all ingredients in a cocktail glass with plenty of ice. Garnish with an orange wheel, a dill stem and some juniper berries.

Thanks Gert for arranging this visit in our ‘backyard’, and not at least Henrik for using a couple of hours showing us around at your fantastic distillery. See you soon – please.

1 thought on “Stone Grange Tribute”

  1. Hellⲟ it’s me, I am also visiting this web site reguⅼarly, tһis wеbsite is really fastidious and the users are truly shɑring good thoughts.