Distillery Drink Friends of the House Gin

Nostalgia and old-fashioned romance

Trolden Brewery & Distillery is located in a ’19th century industrial area’ in the middle of Kolding town, that radiate the real gin feeling exactly as a setting from ‘Peaky Blinders’. Even when opening the door to the distillery seeing the handmade pot stills, then it could be an authentic backdrop from Birmingham while Tommy Shelby maneuvers his gang in the streets outside the walls of the distillery.

Trolden Distillery is a Danish distillery where things are going on the old fashioned ways, meaning that everything is handcrafted during the whole process from the mashing, fermentation and distillation to the bottle filling and labeling. Call it nostalgia and old-fashioned romance, but as a gin lover you just smiling when visiting this cool place, and we’re quite sure that you actually can taste ‘this feeling’ when popping the gin bottles. ‘The feeling’ isn’t something you put inside, it’s already there. Hopefully, the guys behind Trolden beside the equipment can transfer ‘the feeling’ to their new brewery & distillery -when moving the coming April.

This night’s drink is our take on classic cocktail with a modern twist, symbolizing the journey that Trolden will experience the next couples of months.

Ingredients:

  • 4cl Foxy Forest Gin
  • 6cl Squash of strawberries, rhubarb, ribs and lemon
  • 3cl Liquid Egg Whites
  • 1pcs lime – sliced in boats
  • 2cl swe tnc Tonic Elderflower

Pour all the ingredients except from the tonic into a cocktail shaker. Add plenty of ice to the shaker. Shake well, strain the drink into a Cocktail glass. Top-up with the tonic. Add a fresh lime wheel and a Rose petal on the top as garnish.

Thanks Mark for using your day-off showing us around in this incredible old-fashioned Brewery & Distillery before it is demolished – hopefully we also will receive an invitation to verify that you guys have succeed to transfer ‘the feeling’ to the new and modern ‘Trolden HQ’

7 thoughts on “Nostalgia and old-fashioned romance”

  1. Long time supporter, and thought I’d drop a comment.

    Your wordpress site is very sleek – hope you don’t mind me
    asking what theme you’re using? (and don’t mind if I steal it?
    :P)

    I just launched my site –also built in wordpress like yours– but the theme
    slows (!) the site down quite a bit.

    In case you have a minute, you can find it by searching for “royal cbd”
    on Google (would appreciate any feedback) – it’s still in the works.

    Keep up the good work– and hope you all take care of yourself during the coronavirus scare!

  2. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers

  3. hello!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your article on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.

  4. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really realize what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my web site =). We may have a link alternate agreement between us!

  5. Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was a leisure account it. Look complicated to more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how can we be in contact?

  6. I抦 impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that抯 both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the problem is something that not enough individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very blissful that I stumbled across this in my search for something referring to this.

Comments are closed.