Distillery Friends of the House Gin Miscellaneous

Thanks

You know, that you’ve the best friends in the world when they offer you the last drops of a their 2y02: Brussels – Monkey 47. Luckily, these guys are our gin friends. Thanks Gintossen for your always accommodating behavior and not at least the invitation to yesterdays world-class line-up of a Monkey47 tasting.

We don’t even dare to check the daily prices on Ebay of the served gins, but fortunately you guys have the philosophy, that the best way to tribute a huge artist like Masterdistiller Alexander Stein -is by pouring his master pieces into the glasses.

During the night the following line-up were served accompanied by a wonderful story-telling based on Gintossens tremendous knowledge of Black Forest Distillery and their cultic Monkey 47-brand.

  •  Monkey 47 Dry Gin
  • Monkey 47 Sloe Gin
  • Monkey 47 Distiller`s Cut 2019
  • 2y01: Tokyo – Monkey 47
  • 2y02: Brussels – Monkey 47 .

Never in my wildest dreams, I can come up with an more impressive line-up as a Monkey 47 aficionado. Thanks again to our favorite ‘gintosser’ for an amazing night in the company with some astonishing blogger colleagues. Of course also a gingantic thanks to the Danish part of Pernord Ricard for your support to this event, and the donating of your prime gin treasury to the tasting- 2y01: Tokyo – Monkey 47.

Thanks