Distillery Friends of the House Gin Tonic

You are the champions

It’s not happen every day that one of our ‘Friends of the House’ becoming World Champions in the performing art of gin manufacturing. So when it happens in one of the most prestigious categories in one of the most prestigious gin award competitions, then it calls for a celebrating GT.

Congratulation Bergslagens Distilleri with the winning of:

World’s Best Classic Gin Award

We really hope this well-deserved achievement will open the door to rest of the world for your amazing CLASSIC gin, so you together with Nordic Gin House will succeed to conqueror the world by spreeding the word about the magnificent Nordic gin culture that we currently experiencing in all of the Nordic countries. . For honoring your organic Nordic approach for reaching the perfect classic gin, then we’ve found a superb classic organic Indian tonic from the Danish based Eagle Tonic. The natural flavors from the quinine and quassia extract gives the tonic a fantastic bitterness that ensembles all the adorable Nordic notes from the gin in a perfect ‘World’s Best Classic Gin Award’ winning hymn .

Cheers. You are the champions, my friends.

Congratulation

1 thought on “You are the champions”

  1. I have recently started a site, the information you offer on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.