Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Vitamin C Booster

May your Sundays be blessed with Gin & Lemons. We’ve blessed this Sunday with this astonishing gin from our Ecuadorian friend Mr. Crespo and his amazing team at his distillery. The Crespo Gin mixed with a Bitter Lemonade from @fentimansdk is our Sunday evening Vitamin C booster, so we can handle whatever the coming week throws at us of real refreshments and bitter dimensions.

Beside, our day jobs -then the coming week also will bring a lovely gin festival where we’ve the chance to get a refill of this outstanding gin, since ‘the boys from Kjær Company’ have promised to bring the gin and some of their other gin stars to Rotunden Gin Festival 2020 just outside Copenhagen.

We’re definitely looking forward to a reunion with these golden @gincrespo drops from the hands of @gcrespou when served by @kjaercompany at @rotunden_hellerup_foodmarket -Our warmest recommendations to drop by the festival to get a taste or two of this ginius gin.Gustavo Crespo We’re definitely looking forward to a reunion with these golden @gincrespo drops from the hands of @gcrespou when served by @kjaercompany at @rotunden_hellerup_foodmarket -Our warmest recommendations to drop by the festival to get a taste or two of this ginius gin.