Distillery Friends of the House Gin

The Magical Gin Bridge

Bivrost Arctic Gin is handcrafted under the glow of the Northern Lights, at the the World’s Northern Most Distillery in the very top of Norway. According to reliable sources then Aurora Spirit Distillery isn’t just the Northern Most Distillery, but it’s properly also one of the most scenic located distilleries in the World. Definitely added to our bucket list of ‘must visit distilleries’ – whom wouldn’t love to see the graceful northern light ballet on the majestic mountainsides of Lyngen with a Bivrost cocktail in the hand. We unquestionably would love to.

Melting water from glaciers is purified and combined with locally harvested botanicals to ensure an unique product of Arctic Norway. The melting water is adding an extreme smoothness to the gin combined with an elegance and eminent balance from the used arctic berries, roots, spices and juniper. Bivrost Arctic Gin has a clean taste, ending with a wonderful citrus and spicy finish.

In the old Norse mythology, the Vikings named the northern light Bivrost. It was seen as a magical bridge from the human world Midgard into the gods realm of Asgard. If your gin is buried at the end of this magical bridge, then we’re absolutely willing to take this walk to reach @bivrostspirits realm of gin – and our new Gindom. Thanks Jakob and @nordicginhouse for the introduction, we definitely looking forward to explore this Bivrost realm of eternal gin.