Distillery Friends of the House Gin

The Pleasure Gardens

GinCanDo dreaming about the next London gin tour.

In the heart of the fashionable Marylebone area in the West End of London, only a stone throw a away from the historic site of the 18th century Marylebone Pleasure Gardens , we find the apple of Master Johnny Neill’s eye; Isabella.

Besides being the name of his daughter, Isabella is also a beautiful copper still which is used for manufacturing of these multi-award winning gin treasures from Marylebone.

If you ever passing 108 Brasserie bar at the prestigious Marylebone Hotel, then it’s absolutely recommendable to drop by and say hallo to Isabella – and in the bar just next to Isabella enjoy these delicate gins full of forbidden botanicals from The Pleasure Gardens (Distilling Company).

We definitely will! Thanks Sulle for sharing your bottles.