Distillery Gin

Courage reloading

This afternoon, we’ve been filled up with some Dutch Courage to cure our souls, and now we’re ready to face the world again after long and ginful Easter holiday.

The Dutch Courage dry gin from Zuidam Distillers includes nine botanicals, each botanical is separately distilled in a small pot still. After the distillations all the distillates are carefully compounded with triple distilled grain spirit to create the unique and complex gin. The nose is clean with fresh citrus – and in the taste we find the delicious juniper note in an interesting combination with some spiciness and vanilla. The balance of the used ‘courage’ makes it perfect for a sunny GT on the porch.

After this reloading of Dutch courage, we’re ready to hold our heads high – and look the new week straight in the eyes.