Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Drink an Extra Mile

‘If anyone forces you to go one mile, then invite them for two square miles’, then everything will go much easier. This rephrasing of the Mathew verse from the Bible is very obvious when looking at this divine ‘The Square Mile’ gin from City of London Distillery in the sharpe of the Dome of St Paul’s Cathedral.

Even though, we all these days have to walk an extra mile to survive – then this pandemic period without any doubt will have victims – some will die but much more people will lose their jobs.

SO IT IS STILL VERY IMPOTANT, that we all support the brands that we love -so we still afterwards still can find their products on the shelves. Today we’re supporting our friends from City of London Distillery & Bar and Scape Spirits by serving this lovely Square Mile GT.

In this classic gin the juniper remains the star, with hints of lemon and grapefruit lending power and freshness to the gin. A subtle softness from the dried orange and liquorice makes for a great progression of flavour.

All the best to you guys at City of London Distillery and Scape spirits. You’re tougher than corona virus, so you’ll definitely be back stronger than ‘yesterday’.

4 thoughts on “Drink an Extra Mile”

  1. This is a topic that’s near to my heart… Many thanks! Exactly where are your contact details though?

  2. Next time I read a blog, Hopefully it does not disappoint me just as much as this one. After all, I know it was my choice to read, however I really believed you would probably have something helpful to say. All I hear is a bunch of moaning about something that you can fix if you weren’t too busy looking for attention.

  3. Wonderful post! We are linking to this great content on our site. Keep up the good writing.

Comments are closed.