Contest Friends of the House Gin

Gratulerer Norge 🇳🇴

The giveawy is closed!

And the winners are:

  • @heinzomania (raffle winner)
  • @theholyspirots (raffle winner)
  • @ginandnature (creative prize)
  • @andreasangman (pertinacius prize)

First stop on our Nordic celebration tour is Norway 🇳🇴. On this day in 1814, the Constitution of the Kingdom of Norway 🇳🇴 was sealed at Eidsvoll. As a fun fact, the original Constitution was written in Danish – and even today 206 years after the signing -the current law document still containing Danish words that normally not is used in the Norwegian 🇳🇴 language.

As giveaway prizes today on our IG page, we’ve totally 4 bottles of these interesting Norwegian 🇳🇴 gins from @nordicginhouse. 2 winners will be randomly picked among all the valid lots in the raffle. However, if you aren’t believing in luck, then we’ll giveaway the 2 last bottles to any creative feedback that can impress us or even bring a smile to our faces.

If you can create your own ginterpretation of ‘The Scream’ or an A-ha video from the 80s or perhaps eating brown cheese while making a handstand or something completely else, then we’re ready to award the two best feedbacks with a bottle of Norwegian🇳🇴gin.
This Norwegian 🇳🇴 giveaway ends on May 18 2020 at 20:00 CET.

So do you feel lucky or do you’ve a creative soul then hurry up participating in today’s giveaway.

1 thought on “Gratulerer Norge 🇳🇴”

  1. I am extremely inspired along with your writing abilities as smartly as with the structure on your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it’s rare to peer a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

Comments are closed.