Contest Friends of the House Gin

Nordic National Days

The winner of these 5 wonderful Nordic gins is:
@ginbybrandon

Thank you to all of you, that have participated in the giveaways during the last month.

The national days of the Nordic countries are coming right up. Therefore, the coming month we’ll celebrating these days in some GINGANTIC giveaways on our Instagram page with some of the best gins each country has to offer.
These amazing 15bottles of gins from Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Iceland just waiting to find the way to your gin collection throughout several giveaways on the respective national days cf. the origin of the gins.

So please tune-in on our IG-profile the following days for participation:

• May 17 – Constitution Day Norway 🇳🇴
• June 5 – Constitution Day Denmark 🇩🇰
• June 6 – National day Sweden 🇸🇪
• June 17 – National day Iceland 🇮🇸

However, already today we’ve started the celebration with a Startup giveaway.
Prize: A complete set of all 5 gins from @nordicginhouse, which kindly has donated the prizes for these giveaways.

This Startup giveaway ends on June 18 2020 at 20:00 CET – so please drop by our IG page to enter this giveaway before time has passed deadline.

If you don’t have an IG profile, then please drop us a message in the comment box below then we’ll find a way to to put your ticket in the raffle. However, due to tax legislation the giveaway is only open to all EU residents, since we can’t guarantee delivery of the prizes outside EU.