Friends of the House Gin

Max the Monkey

‘Max the Monkey’ has jumped out of the gin closet. Even though, Max has promised to be good, then it’s easy for a little monkey to forget while doing his antics.
What the heck, it’s Saturday so he is allowed to monkey around and play with a pink grapefruit tonic from the soda cave next door. This is exactly the way we like it, and the real way to learn anything – just let your curiosity lead you.
Everybody wants to try something different, and with 47 delicious monkey pieces inside this gin, then it should be possible to find an unique direction that can satisfy your internal ‘Max’.

Thanks Pernod Ricard Denmark for showing us your ‘Monkey’ (47) and letting him monkeying around with us.

2 thoughts on “Max the Monkey”

  1. Super-Duper blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also.

  2. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Comments are closed.