Contest Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Grattis Sverige 🇸🇪

The giveawy is closed!

And the winners are:
Kevin L (with entry from here)
TBA (still try to get en contact with this winner)

Thanks to all of you, that have participated in this giveaway. Remember the Icelandic National Day celebration giveaway will start June 17 -with an amazing Icelandic gin on the prize table.

Thanks to all of you, that have participated in this giveaway. Remember the main giveaway still is open. Find our ‘Startup giveaway’ on Instagram and be the lucky winner of FIVE Nordic top class gin from Nordic Gin House.

Sweden 🇸🇪 is celebrating June 6 as their national day. The Swedes 🇸🇪 are celebrating this day in the honor of the election of King Gustav Vasa, as this is considered as the end of the Kalmar Union and the foundation of the modern Sweden. In 1983 the day was renamed the Swedish National Day 🇸🇪 – prior the day was celebrated as Swedish Flag Day 🇸🇪.

As a ‘bra’ prizes for today’s celebrating of Sweden 🇸🇪, then we’re together with Nordic Gin House giveaway 2 bottles of the ‘World’s Best Gin’ from Bergslagens destilleri.

2 winners will be randomly picked among all valid lots in the raffle.

This Swedish 🇸🇪 giveaway ends on June 10 2020 at 20:00 CET

The giveaway will be controlled through Instagram. However due to some temporary technical problems on our Instagram profile, then we give an extraordinary possibility to enter the giveaway from our web-page. For this inconvenient, an entry from this post will be awarded with super ticket (5 normal tickets). Due to these problem we also have prolonged the giveaway period with an extra days.

Entry is easy:
Give us a comment below – then we’ll transfer your super ticket to the Instagram giveaway.

The prizes are not transferable to cash and are not exchangeable. To enter the giveaway you must be of legal age (18+) of drinking in your country. The gifts will be shipped directly of the sponsor. The giveaway is open to all EU residents.

4 thoughts on “Grattis Sverige 🇸🇪”

  1. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

  2. Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.

Comments are closed.