Contest Friends of the House Gin

Til hamingju Ísland

The giveawy is closed!

And the winners are:
@ronniemejnert (with Instagram entry)
@gincollectors (with Instagram entry)

The perfect ending of our ‘Nordic Gin Celebration Tour’ must definitely be a stop in the beautiful homeland of the Sagas; Iceland.

The Icelandic National Day commemorates the foundation of The Republic of Iceland on June 17 in 1944. This date marks the end of Iceland’s centuries-old ties with Denmark. The date was chosen to coincide with the birthday of Jón Sigurðsson, a leading figure of the 19th century Icelandic independence movement.

As the perfect giveaway prizes for today’s Icelandic celebration on our Instagram profile- Nordic Gin House has donated two bottles of this fantastic Stuðlaberg Gin from Hovdenak Distillery. 2 winners will be randomly picked among all valid tickets in the raffle.
This Icelandic giveaway ends on June 18 2020 at 20:00 CET

4 thoughts on “Til hamingju Ísland”

  1. Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m planning to start my own blog soon but I’m having a
    tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for
    something completely unique.
    P.S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

  2. Thank you for the good writeup. It if truth be told was once a leisure account it.
    Look advanced to far delivered agreeable from you!
    However, how could we be in contact?

Comments are closed.