Friends of the House Gin

Nouaison Facelift

The Nouaison gin is deeply rooted in the bartending environment. Playing on underground chic style, the Nouaison gin aims at being THE gin of choice to enhance classic cocktails.
G’Vine updated the recipe and bottle design for a couple of years ago. In fact, it is more a new product than just a relift, so if you haven’t tasted it since – then DO. The facelift completely removed the floral touch from the taste palette, which entirely has separated it from its ginsister ‘Floraison’.

However, the Nouaison Gin has still kept the smoothness and innovative elegance from the distilled grapes combined with new more complex and masculine spicy profile. With its aromatic profile, Nouaison gin is the perfect match for classic cocktails. In respect for the idea behind the gin we’ve today served it as a Dry Martini. Garnished with grapes.

These days, we aren’t allowed to ‘shake hands’ – so our Dry Martini is naturally stirred the classic martini way! Cheers Julian and rest of the team from Østjysk Vinforsyning for this delicious Nouaison gin serving.

2 thoughts on “Nouaison Facelift”

  1. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back
    to your website? My website is in the very same area of
    interest as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of the information you
    provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
    Thanks!