Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Na zdrávje!

Confession, our knowledge concerning the classic Slovenian distilling tradition was prior to this tasting of the Lim Bay gin very limited. Our preliminary familiarity with gin from this area were restricted to some Googling – and though this search the local juniper spirit called; Brinjevec. According to the found reference, then this ‘gin variant’ shouldn’t …

Continue Reading
Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Picking apples in August

‘One who doesn’t appreciate the apple, won’t appreciate the orchard’. This Afghan proverb is literally true when it comes to  this Orchard from Ginscape. The bottle is filled with enchanting and aromatic impressions found in a countryside orchards full of sun-ripened apples. Sipping Ginscape’s Summer Orchard Gin is exactly like taking a bite of a …

Continue Reading