Gin Tonic

Summer time

We are enjoying the summer!

Just needed a Hartridges tonic on the tank of that ‘master cut’ tuned Buss – to fire it up.

Definitely our Buss ride for the night – just a slide of orange peel and some ice cubes on the top, and then we’re ready for going of control and chill out.

1 thought on “Summer time”

  1. Excellent blog here! Also your website a lot up very fast!
    What host are you the use of? Can I get your associate link for your host?

    I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol