Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Ginitary Exercising

Good friends don’t let you do stupid things alone, so with a little help from our friends, we’ve created our own gin procession to celebrate the Centenary of Denmark’s Reunion with Southern Jutland – now that all official events have been cancelled over this summer period.

The small gin guards from the regiment of Sønderborg Distillery, proudly assisted us by leading our gala marching this sunny Sunday. Lastly, the captain of the guard was marching across the parade ground for handing over the parade GT of the day. The used Als gin loaded the GT forcefully, by its elegant apply of anise, coriander, fennel and sea buckthorn as tasteful bullets, that can win the battle of every gin lovers heart.

Thanks Sønderborg Distillery for posting your powerful gin guard in our garden for today’s gin procession, their versatility definitely made the GT march enjoyable and not at least very drinkable. If you guys another time looking for overseas battle fields for some ginitary exercising, then you have our coordinates for adjusting the sight of the gin cannon.