Drink Gin

Ginescape

On a lovely sunny autumn day, we’ve been in war with a worthy opponent, which was heavily armed with long and frightening thorns. On a metropolis coast line just outside Copenhagen, we found the battle field for a well plan raid after one of the main characters for today’s delicious autumn cocktail. The battle took …

Continue Reading
Distillery Friends of the House Gin

WUSiWuG!

If you’re a SoMe texting expert then you properly already know this ‘SiWu-abbreviation’; What U See Is What U Get – and this is definitely the case with today’s SiWu gin. The bottle radiate style and authenticity, and you won’t be disappointed when tasting the second gin from the pipeline of SiWu Distillery. The master …

Continue Reading
Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Alive and Kicking

The first reference sparkling in our heads when enjoying the first sip of SAB’s Le Gin was actually champagne. After a little research about champagne, then it’s definitely making sense. A key element of this gin is an ‘eaux-de-vie’ distilled of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, which also is the predominant grape varieties in champagne. The …

Continue Reading