Distillery Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Grand National Ginchase

Standing on the starting line, today we’ve ‘Wild Apple’ that is ready to gallop out of the Aintree, and directly into the heart of rest of the gin world. Back in the 70s Aintree had Red Rum. Red Rum was a legendary champion steeplechaser, who achieved an unmatched historic treble when he won the world famous Grand National at Aintree Racecource in 1973, 1974 & 1977. Legends should not be forgotten, but this Red Gin has definitely been positioned as the new star of Aintree anno 2020.

Aintree Gin is a refreshing new colorful brand. The colorful branding perfectly captures the connection to the historic events at the local race course with a modern flamboyant twist. The Wild Apple meets the branding perfectly with its deep red color and the fruity sweetness from the wild apples. Underneath flamboyant outer, the Wild Apple captures the characteristic gin virtues with a rich and complex form according to classic gin traditions. The unique recipe contains besides the wild apples classic botanicals such as juniper, pepper and cardamom, that adding an interesting peppery spice note as contrast to the lovely and smooth sweetness from the apples and other herbs in the recipe.

We’ve chosen to create the ‘wildest GT’ by adding the wild botanical tonic from Imperdibile. The brilliant pink GT is garnish with a slice of an apple from the garden and a cinnamon stick. Absolutely a winner for your next ‘Girl’s Night Out Party’ or as a perfect starter cocktail for Grand National 2021. With this cocktail in your glass your will for sure match the colorful silks of the jockeys.

Thanks Aintree Gin for a serving on the wild side, we’re looking forward to see you guys on our local racecourse for a cocktail or two in the future.