Distillery Drink Friends of the House Gin

Peach love and happiness

Peach love and happiness. Do you looking for some June in October, then we have found the answer. June by G’Vine is providing all the heat and summer gladness that we currently are aching for. With this June in your glass, then you don’t have to dream about the summer at the beach, since you can almost feel the ocean touching you feet when staring out into the blue horizon.

The peach sweetness in this gin liqueur scream for some acidity, why the ‘June Sour by G’Vine’ almost serving itself.

Find recipe here

The gin liqueur is found in G’Vine’s abundant selection of interesting gin variants, thanks Julian and Østjyskvinforsyning for this delicious serving.