Drink Gin

Ginescape

On a lovely sunny autumn day, we’ve been in war with a worthy opponent, which was heavily armed with long and frightening thorns. On a metropolis coast line just outside Copenhagen, we found the battle field for a well plan raid after one of the main characters for today’s delicious autumn cocktail. The battle took time, effort, blood, sweat & tears, but it was worth it and after a couple of hours we could reap the bar liberty, a golden harvest in the form of the sea buckthorns. The sea buckthorn can beside a lot a vitamin C bring intense citrus flavors into your bar, and it can deliver a vibrant jolt of acidity to your cocktails.

A vibrant jolt of acidity is exactly what you will find in this ‘Autumn ginEscape’, that will reload your own depository with vitamin c for rest of the season.

Find recipe here