Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Olá Brasil!

The number of Brazilian followers at our profile clearly indicating a huge and growing ginterest for our beloved gin obsession. For us, gin is without any competition the samba of all the spirit types -fun, upbeat and lively. And after a cocktail or two then this spirit can supply even none-rhythmic Danes with syncopated timing, …

Continue Reading
Gin Tonic

Christmas Pleasure

GinCanDo is celebrating the coming of Christmas. Tonight, we’re celebrating the Christmas coming by lighting the first gin in our Advent wreath. This ETSU, which in Japanese meaning pleasure bringing us hope of a ginful Christmas season that after all mentally can bring us all from dusk to dawn in the coming period. This light …

Continue Reading