Distillery Drink Friends of the House Gin

Italophile Martini

Someone say- you must live your life by a compass, not a clock. Tonight, our ginternal compass is pointing south, or more precisely Italy – and when the sun, moon and the planets are in exactly this direction, then the only right drink to serve is a martini cocktail.

A perfect martini should be made by filling a glass with gin then waving it in the general direction of Italy. Not to miss this ritual we’ve already bestowed the chilled martini glass with the appetizing Kapriol gin grapefruit & Hibiscus while saluting in the direction of Italy. After the ceremonial Italian salutation, we throw a well-dosed quantity of Starlino Aperativo dust over the cocktail. By a magic touch an endearing pink martini cocktail with massive Pink grape expression appears in front of us. The cocktail is garnished with three black olives. Sorry, not to reveal the magic but closely the ‘olives’ actually is forged. The huge blueberries are added as an fruity and sweet appendage to the bitter body tones of the cocktail.

The world is full of magic cocktails, patiently waiting to be drunken. Thanks Kapriol gin, Lahvino with a little help from Starlino for growing our senses sharper with this perfect Italophile martini serving.