Distillery Drink Friends of the House Gin

The Pink Harahorn Leveret

What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness. And since the winter currently has reached our area, then it must herby mean that we’re accumulating days for a fantastic summer of 2021. We can’t find a better way to long for a perfect summer day full of gin drinks, where the sun is shining without a cloud in the sky – than serving this luminous Pink Harahorn cocktail.

The bottle is bringing reminiscence from a fantastic visit in the Nest of Harahorn last summer, where we had the pleasure to experience the home field of this charming creature. Harahorn loves raspberries, and in this gin the master distiller has experimented with this lovely tasty berry in combination with juniper, blueberries, rhubarb, seaweed, marjoram and angelica from the Norwegian wilderness. Beside these Norwegian notes you’ll also find a hint of fresh lemon, which has been enlarged in tonight’s cocktail to support the summer freshness that we’re craving for on this cold and stormy winter night.

The Pink Harahorn Leveret
See recipe here

Thanks Harahorn gin and rest of ‘Det Norske Brenneri’ for the view into the universe of Harahorn, in 2021 we hopefully can have much more stories from the fairytale book of yours.