Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Icelandic Poetry

You can’t make everyone happy, you aren’t a bottle of Icelandic gin.
Stuðlaberg Gin is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas. You take the finest ingredients combined with the unrivaled finest water that you can find on the planet – use several years in the gin lab for micro-adjustments of blend and balance. The result is this poetry bottle of Icelandic gin from Hovdenak Distillery.

The vacuum distillation process allows Hovdenak Distillery to distill the gin using at much lower temperatures than regular methods. The comparatively low temperature means the fresh green notes of the juniper aren’t lost, and the fruit and citrus notes are maintaining their delicate freshness throughout the extraction process. Consequently, Stuðlaberg Gin has rich and fresh flavors of juniper berries, citrus, orange, a hint of cardamom, and a subtle taste of licorice. It is extremely smooth due to the purity of the used Icelandic water.
The perfect serve is with high quality tonic water like DASTONIC Ambition Tonic Water, that with its citrus freshness and strong bubbles makes this tonic the perfect companion for the perfect GT. This killer of a GT was garnish with a dehydrated lemon wheel.

Our greatest thankfulness to our friend from Nordic Gin House and Mistelhain for sharing these pearls from their assortment with us. You guys simply made our Ginday. Thanks.