Distillery Friends of the House Gin Tonic

Spring Moments

This week the beautiful spring came to our mind, and when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also. The magic in this spring is truly the most powerful – we’ve experienced for a while. You know -you’ve found the perfect ‘spring moment’ when you feel like whistling, even with a cocktail glass full of slush. We’ve found this moment in a beautiful wooden gin box from Brennerei zum Tröpfli disguised as a London Dry Gin with the highly topical description; Gin Spring Moments.

Exactly as the spring of Mother Nature, this ‘Spring Moments’ has gentle aromas from the botanicals in the imaginary summer garden waiting just around the corner, but at the same time the gin possesses vicious elements from the juniper and relative high ABV% as the winter willful trying to hold on.
Gin Spring Moments has a fresh touch properly from the Water Mint that is adding delicious menthol notes to the more classic (g)ingredients such as juniper, ginger and lemongrass.

The winter side of the gin is completely tamed by the use of Mistelhain’s Dastonic Ambition tonic water. The citrus from the tonic and the lemongrass from the gin combine this match up into a wonderful tangy mouthful of the perfect Spring Moment.

No matter how long the winter, spring moments are surely to follow- thanks Stefan and Brennerei Zum Tröpfli for shinning in our direction. Looking already forward to hymm ‘Here Comes the Sun’ when popping the ‘Summer Time’ bottle from your gin season quartet. Proscht!