Friends of the House Gin

Ginnyco smiling

God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.

This Hamlet quote is actually very truthful for today’s gin from The Lab of Monticelli Brusati. The dual-face on the label demonstrate that statement excellent. In the left side you find Salvatore Dali, and the right-face is actually the right face of Leonardo, who is the man behind this stylish and trendy gin.
The creativity used in the development stage of Ginnyco coming from Leonardo’s inspiration of this surrealistic artist renowned for his technical skill, precise draftsmanship and the striking and bizarre images in his work. Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without dedication and passion – and proudly showing his face on the label, Leonardo is giving us the ultimate statement MISSION ACCOMPLISED.

Exactly as expected, Ginnyco is not a botched naturalistic painting of a gin – in this gin everything has been turned upside down. The Lab has found an interesting method to expose the truth; stripping the classic gin elements of the normal significance to create a compelling spirit, that is beyond the ordinary classic gin standards – in order to evoke a surprising effect from the drinker.
The gin has a heavy aromatic and herbalic expression, chamomile is very clear on this herbal palette. You will also find an interesting and intense mouth prickling from the use of black pepper which remains predominant for the entire duration of the neat tasting. The neat tasting is for the tough ones, but over ice and garnished with an orange peel then you actually can have a great surrealistic experience from this one-of-a-kind gin.

Using a Fever-Tree indian tonic water, or if you want to go a completely other direction Valencian orange tonic water from Fentimans, then it is possible to tame the primordial power of this gin into a more traditional GT – that also can be served for Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off – and today the mask of our gin face definitely felt off. Sometimes the most shocking surprises are also the most beautiful surprises – thanks Leonardo and The Lab for a beautiful gin surprise. Please shock us again.

4 thoughts on “Ginnyco smiling”

  1. Hello there, You’ve done an incredible job. I’ll certainly digg it
    and personally recommend to my friends. I’m confident they will be benefited from this
    web site. 0mniartist asmr

  2. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was entirely right.
    This publish truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you! asmr 0mniartist

  3. I constantly emailed this web site post page to
    all my contacts, because if like to read it after that my contacts will
    too.

Comments are closed.