Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Just breathe and see what happen!

You don’t always need a plan, sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens. And since It’s Sunday and time to relax, why make things more complicated than it has to be. Tonight, we have just grabbed two bottles from the top shelf of the Maison Villevert’s assortment – and equally stirred the Nouaison Gin Reserve and La Quintinye Vermouth Royal Rouge together over ice and strained the drink into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnished the drink with an orange peel.

If quality means doing it right when no one is looking, then Mr. Robicquet the master distiller of Maison Villevert must be one of the most lonesome persons in spirits world, since the quality of both these bottles are simply eminent so no one can have sneak peaked during processing. Luckily, two times quality in this case gives a ‘Grand Cru’ cocktail, which is the perfect end of this week.

Thanks Julian and Østjysk Vinforsyning for being our link to Maison Villevert – and not at least for showing us these outstanding bottles from the line of Nouaison gin and La Quintinye Vermouth Royal.