Drink Friends of the House Mixer

Put some color in your life!

Pick a Gritz and paint your gin with green. Beside an intense color, this mixer also adding a distinct taste of summer and sun, which clearly is a result of massive use of grapefruit and bergamot. If your drink missing some color and a clear citrus character for at festive night in the home bar- then check this new green spritz out.

If you need some inspirations, then try this ‘Green Bean Ballerina’

See the recipe in the Cocktail Library

We’ve found the Gritz mixer it in the new webshop of justdeli.dk, so our bar life will definitely be greener in the future.