Distillery Drink Friends of the House Gin

SMALL BATCH MYSTERY

The Viking god Njord has given name to the distillery and their gins handcrafted from botanicals, grain, potatoes, patience and curiosity. In a small copper still, it all boils down to a deep and complex flavor. Every drop has a high quality. Each batch has its own personality. As written on the label; ‘Enjoy the mystery. Enjoy with care. It’s your nature. Distilled’.

Besides being the perfect name for a gin from a brand named after a Viking god, then ‘Mild Wildness’ is also referring to the very delicate and mild expression of the gin, regardless of the use of wildness in the form of the uncontrollable rosehip and the untamable stinging nettle. Lemon peel and lavender are adding a light citrusy and floral top layer on the deep notes from juniper, orris root and cinnamon bark.
The mild expression is complemented by a crisp wheat distillate which is added besides water after the gin distillation. This multi-shot method results in this very delicate and mild gin, that is perfect for this pleasing and refreshing Gin Rose cocktail.

·3cl Distilled Mild Wildness
·2tsp Rosehip & gin marmalade
·12cl Fatdane soda with elderflowers and rose hips
Add the gin and the marmalade into a chilled cocktail glass and stir carefully. Following add plenty of ice, and garnish with some dried rosehip shells.

Thanks Anna and rest of the Njord Gin Distillery for sharing this wonderful gin and cocktail with us and our Danish followers. Hopefully soon it will also be possible for you to share it with rest of the world as well. According to all the envious glances, that we’ve received then the rest of the world is surely also ready to receive some ‘Mild Wildness’.

2 thoughts on “SMALL BATCH MYSTERY”

  1. Dο you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit
    and sources back to уour webpage? My website іs in the exact ѕame niche
    as yours and my users would truly benefit from a lot ᧐f
    the information you provide here. Please let me know
    if this ok with you. Many thanks!