Distillery Friends of the House Gin On Tour

Minimalistic

GinCanDo on Summer Tour 2021

In a historical area of Zug in Switzerland we had a pleasant stop on our Summer Tour 2021 at Heiner’s Destillate. The micro distillery is located in the backyard of the beautiful and very old house of Thomas & Cordula.
The passion concerning this spare time distillery project is printed into our memory by the passionated telling during the ‘distillery tour’, which is exactly what we love about these visits on our GinCanDo Summer Tours. Meeting gin people on their home field and hearing the different stories and ideas behind their gins.

Beside the many fruit snaps, then we also had the chance to taste their three wonderful gins and a magnificent red Wermut. We’re looking forward to investigate the nuances in the Minimalist London Dry gin after this tour in our gin lab.

Thanks Heiner’s Destillate for having us with this short notice, and hopefully it was only the start of a long and lasting ginship. Our warmest recommendation to check out these three gins and Switzerland despite the heavy rain in the area these days, both these gins and the landscape are scenic even if it is raining.