Distillery Friends of the House Gin

Spirit of Adventure

Today we’re serving the spirit of adventure in our glass. Fortunately, Atlas Gin managed to get around the customs difficulties caused by Brexit, and hereby succeeded to ship an adventurous bottle with a huge desire to exploring the world in our direction.

Atlas Chai Gin is inspired by traditional Masala Chai, which is a part of everyday life in India. Legend has it that the origin of Chai dates back more than 5,000 years, when a king ordered a healing spiced beverage be created for use in Ayurveda, a traditional medicinal practice in which herbs and spices are used for healing. Adding juniper berries has just been (g)ingenious, and an enormous healing booster to this traditional Indian beverage – as juniper historical has been known as the medicinal miracle cure number one; against all diseases you can find in medical book for aspiring home doctors.

The Masala Chai inspiration means that you will get warm and spicy kick on your taste buds from the ginger, pimento berries and the juniper – however still with an elegant sweet contrast from the green cardamom and not at least the cinnamon, that is very clear underneath the warming and spicy top layer.
From our point of view, this powerful gin can handle almost any tonic or mixers on the marked – or even be used in your favorite cocktail. With its strong characteristics, then this superstar can occupying every glass without inhibiting its true self. In two completely different directions, Atlas Chai Gin is tonight successfully served with Thomas Henry’s Pinkgrape and Royal Ginger Ale from Mistelhain – giving two various cocktails but still with a solid warm and spicy Atlas footprint.

Paul and rest of the Atlas gin team, thanks for the invitation to experience your kind of ‘spirit of adventure’ – we will anytime love to be your travelling partner to taste the world as you guys taste it.

Cheers!